Thursday, December 1, 2011

25 Hours

In 25 hours our plane will be pulling away from the gate, and we'll be heading to Africa via Amsterdam... 25 hrs, and I'm not done packing, still have a Target run to do, feel like so many loose ends are still loose... But first things first: the girls need a fresh hair do to last a couple weeks. Then Grammy and Papa will untwist it, wash it, and hopefully connect with someone who can re-do it =-) I needed to do a style that would last multiple trips to the pool, and tackling with Papa, and snowcaps on and off, etc Ruby took our picture early in the process.
An hour and a half and 70+ twists later, we're not quite as enthusiastic. Now it's on to Ruby's hair: much thicker, and a more difficult curl pattern that doesn't like to cooperate with twists. So... we're taking a little play break. I mean might as well - we still have a good 25 hours before I board that plane =-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to read your blog and the other link you sent, as well. Praying for you all!
    Love you guys!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete