Wednesday, December 28, 2011

On our way to the airport last Friday, we stopped by the care center where the boys' lived before we were matched with them. Seeing this amazing ministry, and meeting the loving staff, and showing them how great the boys are doing, was one of the highlights of the trip for me.

Within an hour of arriving home, I had all four kids in the bath together. So fun!

Christmas morning began at 2am for me - Joseph couldn't sleep. By 8am he was ready for a nap, and the rest of us opened presents. Dave and I kept crying happy tears, and finally Ruby told me, "Ok, one more cry, Momma, and then you need to be done!"
I can't even begin to tell you what a great job the girls are doing with their brothers, epsecially Ruby. They play with them constantly! Such a help!

We needed to get out of the house for the morning, so we went to the Mall of America. we lasted less than 90 minutes - a bit of culture shock and over stimulation for Joseph and Joshua, but we all had fun while it lasted =-)

Daddy treated the girls and I to a ride, and this is what they chose. So wonderful to giggle with them until we could hardly breathe. This was just what Momma needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment