So, here I come. I'm gonna cry, and hang on your leg, and climb into your arms, and even when you're caring for your other kids I know you will still make room for me on your lap. And I know I don't have to wait my turn, cuz as your kid it is my turn. So, I'm all in - I'm gonna go for it. Wow, I didn't even know my neediness...but you did, and you welcome it. You have even been longing for this moment, haven't you? yep. Cuz you're my Momma.
So, here I come. I'm gonna cry, and hang on your leg, and climb into your arms, and even when you're caring for your other kids I know you will still make room for me on your lap. And I know I don't have to wait my turn, cuz as your kid it is my turn. So, I'm all in - I'm gonna go for it. Wow, I didn't even know my neediness...but you did, and you welcome it. You have even been longing for this moment, haven't you? yep. Cuz you are my Father, God.
Oh, I love this! It should be published!
ReplyDeleteOMG...this is so beautiful and I agree...needs to be published..instantly started crying when I read "Dear God, It's your daughter, Joy." UGH....such truth. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteTears....thank you for expressing the heart that we should all have toward our Father. Human. Adoption. Is. Beautiful. For in it, we see all sorts of stuff about our spiritual adoption that we've never known before. The Father....oh, how He loves us!
ReplyDelete