Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wasn't that fun, Finney?


 
Finn, I don't think you even noticed how remarkable today was!  The weather was spectacular.  You didn't notice.  We skipped lunch and had frozen yogurt instead.  Did you notice?  And best of all, your daddy was playing with you for almost two hours at the park, and he didn't have to sit down because his head pain was so terrible.  Did you notice?  Naw, probably not.  That's cuz you have an amazing daddy.  He's been playing with you the best he can since you were a baby...but now his best is better.  Know why, Finnegan?  'Cuz God did it.  Remember?  Your daddy had surgery, and it worked!
There's a song that goes: God can make a way, when there seems to be no way, He works in ways I cannot see, He can make a way for me...  And someday I hope that you look back and understand the bigness of this miracle.
But for now, I'm glad you didn't even notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment