Saturday, May 5, 2012
Precious Moments
Yesterday Dave hurried home from work to try and mow the lawn before the rain came (he finished it with minutes to spare!). Joseph was gripped - absolutely fascinated with the lawn mower, and even followed Dave around the entire back yard for the 45 minutes it took. He would hold onto the side of the mower's handle, and every once in awhile hold Dave's hand. Daddy was so patient, and I might add - pretty good at mowing one handed! When it was time for Dave to mow the front yard, the kids and I came inside to get dinner ready. The boys were growly, and the girls were sooo sweet. Without me prompting them, they got books and attempted to read to their brothers while I threw dinner together. That's how it is around here - every once in awhile, things mesh so well. So I grab my camera and make a memory. These are precious days. Hard, tiring, good days. And I wanna be thankful for the sweet moments, and even relax my shoulder muscles better in the other moments, the moments in which a couple kids are screaming, and one has his fifth diarrhea diaper of the day, and one has spilled pink nail polish all over the bathroom counter and tried to conceal the accident by mopping it up with my white "guest" towels...these are all precious moments, so I'm told =-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment