Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Like BIG Mistletoe
We don't have our Christmas decorations up yet. Well, maybe a few, but not most of them. We've got the little fake rustic tree set up with my old felt ornaments on it. My aunt Marilyn gave me these ornaments. I love her. So these ornaments are extra special.
Tonight we got home from running a few errands, and excitedly opened our Christmas wreath order from the neighbor boy who was selling Christmas greenery for his Boy Scout Troop (or is it Troupe?) Anyway - we opened the box to find a Christmas BALL. What? Apparently this is what we ordered. No recollection of the sort, but it gave us a good laugh. The instructions say we may need to water it daily, and keep it in the refridgerator between Thanksgiving and our other holiday celebrations. Ha ha! And no mention in the instructions of how to hang this thing... I guess I need a Boy Scout for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahahahaha...that's funny!! I guess there'll be lots o kissin' going on in your house:)
ReplyDelete