Friday, November 5, 2010
Cup Game Victor
LouLou doesn't miss a thing. Her ability to focus continues to surprise me. Since infancy she has always known what she wants, and refuses to be deterred from her goal. Lately I've been praying that God takes that strength of spirit and shows her how to hook her will to His - and she will never be shaken. I'm praying she will always have the strength to stand with Christ, even when the crowd around her doesn't. But anyway, that's not what this post was going to be about - I was planning to write about how amazing she is at Daddy's Cup Game. Last night Daddy took a piece of Halloween candy and hid it under a cup, mixed 'em up until neither he nor I knew where the candy was...but everytime he did it, Lou guessed correctly. So funny! At first we thought she was just getting lucky, but we became convinced after several times that her great ability to zero in and focus could make her a famous someday, at least at parties =-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment