Saturday, March 17, 2012
Her Irish Eyes Would Be Smiling
Gramma, I wish you could've met him...my Dave. He isn't Irish, but you'd love him. He is hard working, funny, honest, loyal, wise, friendly, and did I mention funny? I know he would've made you laugh so hard you'd lose your breath, like the way you used to laugh at Jonny, and Dad. You would love him, Gramma, most of all because you'd see how much he loves me and our kids.
Gramma, I wish you were here today to see every one playing in the back yard on such a warm Saturday in March. You'd be so proud of them, Gramma. Your daughter and son-in-law have quite a handsome brood of grandbabies. Today Mom and Dad made their traditional St. Patty's Day meal for us all. If you were here you would've been standing in the hallway, leaning on the kitchen counter watching Mom and Dad work together in the kitchen. They're quite a team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment