This will, Lord willing, be the saddest post I ever write.
Today I held two beautiful, identical twin baby girls. They belong to my brother and sister (in law), and they were born asleep. At just over 25wks gestation. I am breathless, and my heart literally aches, like there is a hole that goes so deep into an abyss, like a 4th dimension sort of thing... Oh, who am I kidding? There are no words to describe what I just watched my brother and his sweet and brave wife go through.
Kionna Janel was here! Ember Louise was here!
Now there is just ache.
I am so sorry... hugs sweet friend! Praying for you all!
ReplyDeleteOh. I am so sorry for you and for the family who has had this happen. We had a stillborn son at 39 weeks. This was Dec of 2006. Our sweet boy Oskar was one of the best things that has happened to me. Seriously. God has taken this most painful experience and brought beauty from the ashes. I say this only to encourage you and them that there actually IS hope for life again. Please feel free to email me if you'd like to connect about life, grieving, death, loving, etc. amy@silversandimages,com I also blog quite honestly about it all and you might (?) find encouragement there. Our blog is: http://www.feet2ourfaith.blogspot.com Blessings and heartfelt prayers!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for all of you everyday.
ReplyDelete