Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cabin Fever

I was so sure that spring had arrived. What a fool I was. And even though I probably could've taken the kids outdoors to play in the sticky snow, I just didn't have it in me. Midwestern moms, you know what I mean: this winter has been too long.
So, instead, we cut paper into a million little pieces, and jumped on the trampoline for the millionth time, and then the girls did a kids' workout video. And get this: Ruby was engaged with the video for 23 minutes (and normally no activity last more than 7 minutes for her). Whew!
By the way, for the 2 or 3 people who read this blog and hope to read updates on our adoption process: sorry. I just don't have much to report. When I do, you'll be the first to know =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment