Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bedtime Stories

Daddy surprised the girls by arriving home last night while I was reading "Ramona the Pest" to them.  I was trying to stretch bedtime so they could see him for a minute or two before lights out...and within 2.2 minutes of him walking thru the door, we had switched places: he was reading to his baby girls, and I was in the car alone, and on my way to Aldi to buy the-best-ever-apple-cider.  I'm kind of obsessed with getting my hands on this cider.  It's that good.  And they only sell it for a limited time each year.  And every time I drag the kids into Aldi (four times in the last 6 days), they've sold out and are waiting for a new shipment.  Ah well, the 3 mile drive, in the dark, with my choice of worship music, and being belted into a contained space where I can't do anything but listen/think/pray/relax...ahhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment