This is the art work is hanging in my kitchen window. It loses some of the effect being turned on its side, but blogger won't let me rotate the photo (arrgh). Anyway, this is a picture that Sadie Lou colored during Vacation Bible School last month, and I have used it as a daily reminder: "God Gives Us What We Need" Notice how LouLou only colored half the shapes so far. Well... in the same way, we are just over the halfway point in fundraising for my brother's surgery. Every day that the monies don't come in, is another day that my brother perseveres through severe and constant head pain.
Dear God, we need this money for Jon's surgery. Thank you that YOU give us what we need. We'll trust you. I'll admit, I'm quite impatient. But thank you, nonetheless, for giving us what we need.
No comments:
Post a Comment