Remember him? Tom Hanks character in the movie Castaway? He was stuck on an island after a very tragic incident: a plane crash that killed every one but him...he lost all kinds of weight, became crazy with loneliness, had to extract his own rotten tooth (eew!), and became very emotionally attached to a volleyball with a bloody face that mysteriously never washed off (hmm). But today I gotta say "thanks, Chuck" for delivering that small package to the lady down that dirt road at the end of the movie.
Chuck, I hope you've become an example to all postal carriers around the world: deliver the package at all costs!
I just went online to the handy tracking page that FedEx provides for their customers. Our package is currently in transit to Africa - it just left Great Britain a few hours ago. We're gettin' there, Boys...
No comments:
Post a Comment