
I just counted on the calendar: 38 days since sickness arrived at our home (I was the inaugural victim), and since then we've had at least one of us sick with this lagging cough/cold/flu thingy. Every one of us has had it at least once, and now the cold germs are taking a second lap around the family. Dave NEVER misses work, but he took 2 sick days before Christmas, and then another one last Friday, which even included a trip to the doctor for his first time since before college - other than for general physicals. Since yesterday, all three of my lovies are sick at once, and I'm the only healthy one. Hopefully I'll stay strong: last night I was up 7 times to answer "Mommmmma!"
Waa-waa-waah. I must sound like a cry baby.
Well, on a positive note, we're contributing to the economy by helping to keep Clorox in business =-) And Redbox...tonight it's Toy Story 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment