Thursday, June 14, 2012

Shoes for LouLou

There are phases our kids go through that I'd rather forget, and then there are phases that are so precious I hope I always remember ~ like LouLou's obsession with her rain boots.  All her shoes are hand-me-down from big sister, Ruby.  Some shoes are a bit too big, some are a bit too snug, and one pair is just right according to Sadie LouLou: the rain boots.  In fact, she loves them so much that they are the only footwear she will agree to wear for the past two months.  So, at the park, or at church, or going to the grocery store - it's rain boots.
 
But today, that phase may have come to an end.  We went shoe shopping for LouLou's very own pair of new shoes.  Check it out!  They are glittery, sporty, and light up when she runs!
But I'm going to miss her in the rain boots, I'll admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment