Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ruby and Sadie Lou are attending Vacation Bible School this week - and loving it!  This year, Ruby is up with the "big kids" and in a huge room with the incoming 1-3 graders (I've created a yellow halo around her in this picture).  I'm not sure the head count, but it's gotta be well over one hundred kids, and that leads to major sensory overload for Ruby.  But overall, she's doing well - at least until she gets home and is in the safety of family where she can take off the mask and let it all out.  But today she's napping while the boys nap.  I read somewhere that naps are a great way to let our brains sort through all the information that's been flying at us all morning.  It's like cleaning up your inbox on your email account.
Anyway, Sadie LouLou was a little apprehensive about being in a class without Ruby.  But that lasted 12 seconds.  Now she's loving it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment