

Joseph and Joshua actually play
together quite a bit, and not just side-by-side like most toddlers do. Today I even put them in their room, shut the door, and could hear them playing and giggling for a good 10 minutes. It seemed too good to be true, so I carefully cracked the door open a quarter inch, and smooshed my eye into the crack to spy on them. They had their stuffed animals all lines up in front of their closet door and they were trying to sit on them like chairs. I was sneaky enough to not be discovered, so I went back to cleaning up from supper - until I heard a cry. oops, someone got his finger stuck in the closet door. But hey! I was doing them a favor, right? I mean, they need opportunities to bond and learn how to play without my constant presence, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment