Sunday, June 23, 2013

Almost there...

Gimmee a sec to gather my thoughts.  It's been so long since I've posted something about our family or ministry life, that I hardly know where to begin.
I just needed a break.  Like my mom used to say to us when we were growing up "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all."  So, I needed to log off for awhile.  Know what I mean?  It was a looong winter, followed by a soggy spring.
But sunny days are here, and even if they weren't, I'm ready to write about the cloudy days too.  And I want to write about exciting things in our life as urban missionaries too.  My words are starting to come back to me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back. I've missed you and you're one of my favorite blogs that I read.

    ReplyDelete