Saturday, October 16, 2010

We Want Answers!

Psalm 25:4-5
"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long."

We don't know what to do. We know God has given us a heart to adopt again. But we're not sure what to do. For the past several weeks I have been researching, through phone calls and internet, adoption options via various countries. Some many compelling options! So far, we have found no "easy" options, but certainly many compelling options nonetheless.

Would you pray for us? We are asking the Lord for clear direction, and boldness to trust Him with much unknown. Like the psalm above, we want God to show us His ways, and guide us in His truth...but I'm also noticing that I need to allow Him to teach us something. Would you pray that our hearts would be receptive to hear from the Lord as we seek Him for guidance on our adoption journey? And would you pray that our hearts would be teachable too?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how there are sooo many times in adoption that I just wish there was writing on the wall!! (or an email/text would be fine too...I mean come Lord I am certainly not picky:) I know you guys are willing to GO wherever God tells you to...now to just know for sure where HE is talking of!!! Praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete