Sadie Lou is also a big fan of the paci. Both girls are down right addicted - needing a paci to fall asleep, and even crying for it in the middle of the night if it falls out of their mouth. I know, I know, not my proudest parenting accomplishment.
Anyway, yesterday was a big day - Paci Release Day! We bought balloons, and sent the pacis up into the sky. Ruby told us that God was going to bring her paci to a baby who needed it. She said maybe her paci will float to her brother.
Bedtime was harder than ever before. Sorrowful tears for a lost friend. But naptime today was better than I expected. (Can you believe that both my 2 year old and my 4 and half year old still nap two hours a day?) Tonight bedtime was a long road for Sadie - sleep didn't win the battle for almost two hours. But every day will be better, right?
Notice the "lovies" in the photos? Ruby has her Baby Anna, and Sadie LouLou has her favorite baseball pillow. Anna and Pillow come with us everywhere. I'm thankful those are two attachments that won't have to float away on a balloon string...
No comments:
Post a Comment