Friday, December 18, 2009

Let the Sunshine In




Today, in St. Paul, felt like SPRING! The temps hung in the 20's and the sun melted the snow on our roof until it dripped into pretty icicles on the rainspout. It was a far cry from the frigid days we saw last week...one of those days Ruby and Sadie Lou and I never even left the house! Here are a couple pics of what we did to soak up the sun (from indoors).
Our trusty ol' couches are 40 years old, and so they're very kid-friendly. We take the cushions off, turn the couches into gymnastics equipment, build blanket forts, etc. These same couches hosted my siblings and I for hours of fun when we were little, and now I get to play on them with my own kids! In these photos, we are squeezing eggs until they POP and launch over the couch like missiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment